To start the process with insurances you will need:
In order to start services you will need all of the following information below:
- A copy of your insurance ID card (front and back)
- A copy of the initial diagnostic reportThis should include information about the qualifying diagnosis and must be from an MD, Licensed Psychologist or Neurologist
- Recommendation or prescription for ABA (only required if initial diagnostic report is 3 years or older)
- A copy of the most recent Individualized Education Program (IEP) can be helpful
- Completed IEBI insurance information form
Once we have all your information, we will verify benefits and submit an initial request for services. The process can take between 1-2 weeks. We will contact you as soon as we hear back from the insurance companies. If you have any questions during the process, please give us a call at (818) 501-0822 Ext. 102 or email us at: email@example.com.
If you have any questions or what more information about starting services, please let us know.
Where IEBI is currently contracted with RCs & insurance companies
Request a Call Back
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you shortly.